Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Kendall Jenner Inspired Makeup





Clearly I was inspired by Kendall Jenner to make this video.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that her makeup is always perfect, I
wanted to recreate this look specifically because I love matte red lips,
besides the eye makeup is pretty easy and I always go for convenience. Not
exactly the same, as the title says is inspired, but I did my best to make it
as similar as possible.

I started with the eyes, I used a light shade on the eyelid
is called "Nude"  from NYX,
then I apply bronzer as my transition color, and finally used a darker color in
the crease creating a V, for that I used "Dark Brown" from NYX.

I'm not a fan of false eyelashes because to be honest I'm
not the best applying them and I feel that they take away my real lashes when I remove them, but I do not
deny that the eye will look much better if you choose to use falsies. I only
wore mascara "Colossal Volume Express" from MAYBELLINE, my favorite
of the moment.

Moving on to my face, after applying foundation and have
filled my eyebrows, I used concealer to brighten and cover my dark circles, I
blend with my finger, it's easier to me than using a brush or sponge, but you
can use your favorite tool. Can not forget to seal the entire face with powder.
Then I applied blush and bronzer to contour. This step is
super important, the face changes dramatically and you can contour the nose if
you think it is necessary.

The makeup is not complete without using a highlighter on
the cheek bones and nose.
Finally I used eyeliner and red lipstick, then I cleaned the
edges with a flat brush and concealer, obviously the red lipstick is the main
element but this eye makeup is fairly neutral to be used with any lip color.

And that’s it! This is my  version of Kendall’smakeup, the one that she
uses in that picture I've seen so many times on Tumblr and Pinterest.



I hope you liked the video, and were helpful and don’t  forget to subscribe to my channel!

___________________________________________________________


Claramente me inspiré en Kendall jenner para hacer el video del post de hoy. Estoy
segura  que no soy la única que piensa
que su maquillaje es siempre perfecto, quise recrear este look en específico
porque me encantan los labios rojos mate, aparte de que el maquillaje en los
ojos es bastante fácil y yo siempre me voy por lo práctico. No es exactamente
igual, como dice el título es inspirado, pero hice lo mejor que pude para que
quedara lo más parecido posible.

Empiezo con los ojos, utilicé una sombra clara para el
párpado se llama “Nude” y es de NYX, luego puse bronceador como color de
transición,  y por último aplico un color
más oscuro en la cuenca del ojo creando como una V, para eso usé “Dark Brown”
de NYX.

No soy mu fanática de las pestañas postizas porque para ser
sincera no soy la mejor poniéndolas aparte de que siento que cuando me las
quito me arrancan todas las reales, aunque no niego que el ojo se ve mucho
mejor si deciden utilizarlas. Yo solamente usé mascara de pestañas “Colossal
Volume Express” de MAYBELLINE, mi favorita del momento.

Pasando a la cara, después de haber aplicado base y haber
rellenado mis cejas, usé corrector para iluminar y tapar los círculos debajo de
los ojos, difuminé con el dedo porque me es más sencillo que con una brocha o
con una esponja, pero pueden usar con lo que se sientan más cómodas. No se
pueden olvidar de sellar con polvos toda la cara.

Luego apliqué rubor y bronceador para contornear. Este paso
es super importante, la cara cambia muchísimo y pueden contornear la nariz si
les parce necesario.
El maquillaje no está completo si no uso un iluminador en
los pómulos y la nariz.
Por último utilizo un delineador y un labial rojo, luego
limpio las orillas con una brocha plana y con corrector, obviamente el labial
rojo es el elemento principal pero este maquillaje de ojos es bastante neutro
como para usarse con cualquier color.

Y listo! Esta es mi versión del maquillaje que kendall usa
en esa foto que he visto tantas veces en Tumblr y en Pinterest.

Espero que les haya gustado el video, que les sea útil y no
olviden suscribirse al canal!

No comments:

Post a Comment