Friday, March 13, 2015

OODT | Outfit Of The Day | T-Shirt Dress




Hi! Today's Post is another video, this one is much more shorter than my previous one, it's because I just show you my outfit of the day. 

I decided to wear my t-shirt dress, one of my favorite pieces, if you don't have one, well, you should, you can wear it with whatever you want, I can paired with sandalas, sneakers, boots, heels and it would look really great! Besides you can just throw on your dress, add a pair of accessories and you're ready to go!

This time I took my long coat which I've been obsesed with lately. I got this one at Stradivarius, when I saw it it I did't think to much before I pay for it, It was love at first sight, I love it because it gives personality to everything that I wear.

I wanted to put on this sandals, I added this sunnies to bring a little bit of color. For accessories I was wearing just my silver chocker.

I hope you liked! And please subscribe to my channel because I've been enyoying doing this type of videos. If you haven't seen my previous video, it's on the beauty page here on my blog, and I added comments of what I was doing to explain everything better and make it useful.

Have a nice day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola! el post de hoy es otro video, este es mucho más cortito porque solo les enseño el outfit del día.

Decidí usar un t-shirt dress, una de mis prendas favoritas, si no tienen uno les recomiendo que lo agreguen a su closet, lo pueden usar con lo que sea, puedo usar sandalias, tennis, botas, tacones y con lo que sea se ve bien, además de que solo te lo pones, agregás un par de accesorios y ya estas lista! 

Esta vez me lo puse con este abrigo o cardigan largo con el que he estado obsesionada últimamente, este lo conseguí en Stradivarius, cuando lo vi no lo pensé dos veces para comprarlo, fue amor a primera vista, me encanta porque le agrega personalidad a lo que sea que me ponga.

Para terminar decidí usar sandalias, quería sentirme extra cómoda! Agregué estos lentes para darle un poquito de color al asunto y cuando a accesorios solo usé una gargantilla plateada, simplemente porque no me sentía con ánimos para usar todos los anillos que siempre uso.

Espero que les haya gustado y ojalá se suscriban al canal porque hacer este tipo de videos me esta gustando muchísimo. Si no han visto mi video anterior está en la página de Beauty del blog y agregué comentarios de lo que voy haciendo en el video para explicar todo mejor y que les sea útil.

Que tengan un lindo día!

No comments:

Post a Comment