Thursday, March 5, 2015

#OOTD

 The whole outfit is from Zara
 
 
Hi, everyone! Just wanted to show you three pics of my outfit of the day, a really simple alternative for days when the weather it’s not too hot and not too cold, the crop top with long sleeves keeps me warm and the overall dress makes me feel fresh and comfortable. Off course I added my sneakers to create the sporty kind of look! The whole outfit is from Zara and I got the items on sale for half the price.
I love sales!
 
Hope you have a nice day
 
 
Hola a todos! Solo quería enseñarles tres fotos de mi outfit del día, una alternativa simple para los días donde no hace ni mucho frío ni mucho calor, el crop top de manga larga me mantenie caliente y el vestido tipo overall me hace sientirme fresca y cómoda. Por supuesto agregé estos tennis para crear un "sporty look". Todo el outfit es de Zara. A excepción del top todo lo compré en oferta a mitad del precio.
 Amo las ofertas!  
 
Espero que tengan un lindo día
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment