Monday, March 2, 2015

Playing With Clothes

Top: Forever 21/ Mom Jeans: Pull & Bear/ Bag: Forever 21/ Heels: Stradivarius / Sunnies: Zara
This bag has been in my closet quite a long time, I don't use it to much because I'm not a big fan of tribal prints and it was one of those purchases that doesn't make you feel sure after you've payed for them, but I thought that if I mix it with some specific pieces, it could work really well. I chose one of my favorite tops (I love White clothes and the black plaids makes it perfect) and a pair of those jeans that seems stolen from clothes that your mom doesn't wear anymore, the combination worked for me. I felt sticked to my style even wearing that bag that i wasn't very happy about, playing and trying I mixed it with other prints and now definitely I'm gonna use the bag more often. Also I put on this heels from Stradivarius, an extremly comfortable pair of shoes, they helped me a little bit with my height issues, and helped me no ending up looking like used by the mom jeans.
 
 
Este bolso ha estado en mi closet ya por bastante tiempo, no lo uso mucho porque no soy fan del estampado tribal y fue una compra de esas de las que después de haberlo pagado ya no estas tan seguro, pero pensé que si lo combinaba con ciertas piezas podría funcionar bastante bien. Escogí una de mis blusas favoritas (me encanta el blanco y los cuadros en negro la hacen perfecta) y un par de esos jeans que parece que le robaste a tu mama de la ropa que ya no usa, la mezcla para mi funcionó. Me sentí apegada a mi estilo aún usando ese bolso que no lograba encantarme, jugando y probando lo combiné con otros estampados y ahora definitivamente lo voy a usar más seguido. Además usé estos tacones bajos de Stradivarius que son extremadamente cómodos y me ayudaron a verme un poquito más alta y a que los mom jeans no me usaran a mi.

No comments:

Post a Comment